Reservation & Cancellation Policy
As Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic provide cutting edge procedures, we encounter a lot of interest in our services. This however, can lead to unacceptable waiting list for appointments at our private clinic.
We have also experienced an increase in ‘Did-Not-Attend’ for appointments which have adverse knock-on effect of increasing waiting time for other benefiting patients.
In the interests of all patients, we have to be “strict” with our Reservation & Cancellation Policy. Our policy is as follows:
• All appointments require a credit card booking deposit, or payment in full, to confirm the reservation.
• Appointments may safely be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the scheduled appointment with no cancellation fee applied.
• If you cancel your appointment within 72 hours, or do not show up at all, the credit card used to guarantee the reservation will be charged the entire amount of the treatment.
We aspire to provide the highest standards of treatment and aftercare. We work with our patients on one to one basis prior, during and after any treatment to ensure patient satisfaction. We provide round the clock post treatment support to all our patients. In the unfortunate event that you are not happy with the outcome of your treatment we will endeavour to correct the treatment to meet your expectation by whatever means possible to us at clinic or at an external location at no extra cost to you. Unfortunately due to the high cost factor involved in aesthetic material used, no refund of monies can be given once the treatment had been ordered or administered. Our policy stated herewith meets the recommendation standard set by the Irish Medical Council and the Royal College of Surgeons of Irelands for private clinics.
Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic reserves the right to change, modify, stop any of these sales conditions such as Prices, Discounts, Incentives, Expiry etc. without any prior notice.
Procedure for Handling and Investigation of Complaints
All complaints will be dealt with quickly and effectively between the individuals concerned and any justified grievances will be promptly remedied. The aim of this procedure is to resolve complaints locally to a satisfactory conclusion wherever possible. Any complaints of unprofessional conduct against a doctor will be referred to the Irish Medical Council, General Medical Council. Complaints about nursing staff will be referred to the Nursing and Midwifery Council.
Patients should be aware that if they wish to register a complaint they should in the first instance address it in writing to:
Dr Hazem Kahlout
Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic
62 Maple Drive
Procedure for Handling of Complaints:
• All complaints will be fully investigated by Dr Hazem Kahlout.
• All complainants will receive a written acknowledgement within 2 working days of the complaint being received.
• The complainant will receive a written response within 20 working days or a written explanation of why the response is taking longer and when they can expect a response. A full response being made within 5 working days of a conclusion being reached.
• All staff involved in a complaint will be informed of the outcome and any appropriate advice on preventing recurrence.
• On completion of a complaint a full written report will be made including any recommendations and actions by [Name of Person Nominated].
• Where a complainant is not satisfied at the conclusion of the complaint process they have several options depending upon the nature of the complaint:
a. Where a complaint may relate to be a breach of the Articles, Regulations or Policies of the British College of Aesthetic Medicine or where it refers to a matter concerning the conduct or performance of a member who has a legally prescribed connection to the College as their Designated Body, patients may raise their concerns directly with the College within 21 days of the conclusion of the local process (see below).
b. Where the complaint may relate to a breach of professional standards of conduct, clinical competence or fitness to practise, patients can raise their concerns with the appropriate professional regulator (Doctors – General Medical Council, Nurses – Nursing & Midwifery Council (see below)
c. Where the complaint relates to a breach of statutory regulations and the organisation is registered with the Care Quality Commission patients can contact the CQC (see below).
d. Patients retain the option of seeking legal advice relating to a complaint about the service provided by any healthcare provider.
The British College of Aesthetic Medicine
Shorne Village Surgery
Tel: 01474 823900
The General Medical Council
350 Euston Road
Tel: 0161 923 6602
1. The British College of Aesthetic Medicine is not a professional regulator for its Members; it does however have the power to investigate concerns relating to the conduct or performance of some members with which it has a legally prescribed connection in relation to GMC relicensing and revalidation. The College will review all complaints which it receives and consider whether it relates to a matter which is within the College’s remit. If the College is unable to look at the complaint, the complainant may be referred to the appropriate regulator or agency.
2. The Care Quality Commission is the regulator for independent Healthcare. The Care Quality Commission has no statutory powers to investigate any complaints that patients or other members of the public make about independent healthcare services, nor do they have a regulatory role to manage, arbitrate or resolve their complaints, concerns or allegations. However, they will take account of all information that they receive from the public about registered independent providers, or about unregistered providers that they consider should be registered. They assess whether this ‘concerning information’ suggests that:
• An offence has been committed as set out in the Health & Social Care Act 2008
• A regulation has been breached as set out in the associated regulations, or
• The provider has contravened a condition of their registration with us, as set out in their registration certificate.
If they suspect that the provider has committed an offence under the Act or a breach under the regulations, they are required to take action to bring about improvement.
Staff will provide help to any patient or relative of a patient wishing to make a complaint.
The easiest way to raise a concern about a doctor is through the GMC’s online complaint form at www.gmc-uk.org/patientshelp.This form guides complainants through all the information we need to consider their concern. Whistleblowers can also report a doctor to us by writing to us at Fitness to Practise, General Medical Council, 3 Hardman Street, Manchester M3 3AW
Further information, including a useful example of a complaint by letter or email, can be found on our website at www.gmc-uk.org/concerns.
Duty of Candour
‘Duty of Candour’. At Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic w e are is committed to supporting a culture of openness and honesty when things go wrong with patient care. As a healthcare provider registered with the IMC and GMC Castleknock Cosmetic Clininc has a statutory duty of candour, and is required to ensure openness and transparency in communication with patients and other relevant persons in respect of any ‘notifiable safety incident’ that might occur. Dr Kahlout is a clinician that is separately subject to a professional duty of candour, overseen by registering bodies including the GMC and IMC.
Effective date: December 03, 2018
Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://www.castleknockcosmetics.ie website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Ireland and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Ireland and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Castleknock Cosmetic Clinic
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google AnalyticsGoogle Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: email@example.com
- By visiting this page on our website: https://castleknockcosmetics.ie/our-clinic_policies/
- By phone number: 1850211311